Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Start the New Year with Music

I recently discovered a really cool web-site. Fair warning: you may want to wait until you get home from work before clicking on the link for this site, as it will certainly consume a bit of your time, and I'd hate to see you get fired because of me.

The site is called Pandora, and it's an internet radio site. What makes it different from other internet radio sites is that you pick a band or a song that you like and the Music Genome Project matches the style of the artist or song you picked with others. It's a great way to not only listen to good music, but to learn about new artists. Plus they have a cool blog add on...scroll down on my page here and you'll see it.

Enjoy! And if you create an account let me know and I'll bookmark you as a friend and we can share stations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt! As I was exploring your blog, I came across this and thought I would check it out...so far I am addicted. It's only been two days so it may wear off, who knows! Anyway, if you still check it out my name on there is Jayme. I'll talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete