Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just Thought I'd Check In

April, huh? Has it really been since the beginning of April since I last posted? That's what it looks like. Blogger doesn't lie. Sorry for the hiatus. I will offer no excuses, I mean, it's not like you pay for this. At any rate, it's nice to be back in action. I've got a new feature I'd like to add to The Man on the Train: Photo Blogs. I realized that I've taken some nice shots over the last year or two with my cell phone camera, so I thought I'd upload them and post them for the world to see. The quality isn't great, of course, but I love the spontaneity of it. You never know when you'll get one of those moments where the world aligns itself just right for a picture. I hope to continue to post photos as I take them. Perhaps I will also add digital camera photos as well, but my cell phone is always with me and usually yields more universally interesting pictures. Hopefully I can update a little more frequently, I've got a few old ones to post over time, so please stop by again. We'll sit, drink sweet tea, talk about old times, it'll be fun. Thanks to those of you who have been stopping by anyway. Heck, I've even gotten comments on months old posts. It's nice to know you're not alone in cyberspace. Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment