Friday, October 20, 2006

A Good Way to Kill Some Time

There's a really cool promotion going on right now for the new Treehouse of Horror Simpson's episode coming on in November. You edit together a promo clip for the show using existing video, audio, and whatever titles you want to add in. You can create your own here. After creating your clip you can submit it to win prizes, the grand prize being a trip to LA for the Simpson's 400th episode party.


If you want to see my entry, you can check it out here. I'm actually pretty proud of it. (Yes, I realize I'm a geek, no need to point it out.) Hope you enjoy!


(BTW, the line in the attached poster is one of my all time Homer favorites. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing a post on best Simpson's lines ever. More for me, than anyone else.)

1 comment:

  1. well done! I think yours is better than whatever that "top video" is on there now...
    yes. that homer quote is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete